[Video] ? Platinum Walkthrough | Lord of The Click II

WaddysWDS

Yes! Oh my God! Hell yeah!

This long-promised day has finally arrived with the launch of the game that kills not only your time but also your calories!

The return of the legendary Lord of the Click has happened so suddenly and with a number 'II' at the end.

Some will say, 'Pffft! Why does perfection need a sequel? »
We will respond with: “Pffft! This is a perfect sequel to perfection! "(With a number" II "at the end).

You will ask us, "Are there any new features that you, a respected Kazakh game developer, have incorporated into your flawless masterpiece?"

I will smile slightly, I will sit firmly in my chair and I will say to them without hesitation:
Boy, we've added a co-op mode for you, buddy. And now you can learn the truth about this very important thing: who pushes the button faster, you or your grandmother? ».

Add this feature to another set of new options: epic in-game campaign created with updated visuals, gameplay innovations for nerds who prefer to consider your movements during gameplay, and finally, this top-notch marketing text to help you. buy this. game without further ado. Basically, your arms are meant to press the BUY button. Or is it not?

Lord of The Click II ?

• Estimated Difficulty: 1/10 (with guide)
  • Trophies: 22 Trophies.
  • Online Trophies: 0 Trophies.
  • Approximate Time: 1 Hr.
  • Missing Trophies: No (following the guide)
  • Glitch Trophies: No.
  • Difficulty Affects Trophies: No.
  • Price: € 4.99
  • Different Playlists: Yes, PS4 x2 (NA & EU).

As usual, ChiliDog's game is the first to stop on the way to platinum in any of their games is to enter the magic code: Up, Up, Down, Down, Up, Up, Right, Left, Left, Right, Triangle.

In Lord of the Click II this cheat will grant us unlimited resources, therefore, we can create and improve everything.

First of all, on the way to platinum we will concentrate on completing the 11 levels of the story, on this path there are several trophies that we will surely get naturally, but I see it necessary to mention them, when we reach level 6 we will be able to throw a ball of spikes, At this point we focus on throwing this spiked ball 20 times to obtain the related trophy, later at level 10 we can create golems that will attack the enemy, we must create 10 of these, there is also a trophy related to improving everything to the maximum that we will surely obtain naturally.

Second step: We must complete 10 two-player games, for this we go to the 2-player mode and we simply have to crush X throughout the 10 games to obtain the trophy, a second command is not necessary.

Third step: Die 1 time, and play for 30 and 60 minutes. These 3 will be our last trophies, for the one to die once we go to level 11 of the story and wait for them to win, for the other two we go to level 1 and wait the first time for about 10 minutes and then we begin to attack the enemy until That we get the trophy, for the 60 minute one we do the same, but we start attacking our rival after about 20-25 minutes, the time played trophies will jump once the game is completed.

Edited by WaddysWDS
  • Like 2