Francesca local ranking trophy

Play3GianniGreed

I can't get the trophy for Francesca local ranking in story mode. 

I beat the story without using a continue and ended up having way more than the high score, which is 450 million point. I had 580 million but the trophy didn't pop and high score is not registered, it says again that is 450 million. 

I have tried three times and it's always the same result. What I have to do to get this trophy? 

Edit: obviously, as soon as I writed this, I have tried again and got the trophy. It requires to beat the high score and the time. It has to be done under 8 minute e 30 seconds plus over 450 million point to count. 

Edited by Play3GianniGreed

• 1 year later...

Kind of a late post but I would appreciate some tips for this exclusive trophy, it seems to be the second hardest one to get for the game aside from completing the Dungeon mode. I have unlocked all attachments by the way but the ones that were recommended aren't helping much.

Edit: Well after trial and error and some practice I managed to get the 1st place local rankings score, you  have to play really aggressive while trying maintain high chains for maximum score points. Highly recommend to use accessories for coin recovery near your character and focus on killing everything as fast as possible per floor while avoiding attacks that break your chains. 

Edited by SilentTDSlayer