New Game + and Collectibles questions

CruizD

I've completed a first run through on Survivor. Before Hitting Grounded I want to sweep up collectibles.

Can I do this via chapter select, lowering the difficulty and adding some modifiers to make this process easier?

Also, I imagine I'll need to do a partial playthrough to collect the pills for upgrades. Once that is done, can I just immediately begin my grounded playthough via new game +? 

Lastly, if I start a new game + first, can I still chapter select to later chapters for collectibles? That is, get the pills for final upgrades, and then chapter select for the remaining collectibles? 

Thanks

Yes you can use chapter select on any difficulty to clean up collectibles you missed.

You will need to do a new game + run on any difficulty to complete your upgrades. Might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone and do a new game + on grounded but it's up to you. Make sure you keep a manual save of your completed game just in case you want to do chapter select prior to beating your NG+ run...or...

Yes, after doing NG+, you can do chapter select after that if you prefer. It might even be better as you can try to simply cleanup on your grounded run (even though it'll be more difficult in some parts, it's totally doable).

Edited by TheRedMaverick
  • Like 1