Platinum done with 4 accounts?

BairedEmerald

I bought the game recently. Do you think it's possible to get the platinum trophy with 4 total accounts? I only have two PS4 controllers.

Update (12/27/2021): It's not possible to get the platinum with 4 accounts meaning you need at least 4 controllers for the platinum.

Edited by BairedEmerald
I thought Xbox had the same list as Playstation but It's not because it has a different list

• 1 year later...
On 12/26/2021 at 0:25 AM, BairedEmerald said:

I bought the game recently. Do you think it's possible to get the platinum trophy with 4 total accounts? I only have two PS4 controllers.

Update (12/27/2021): It's not possible to get the platinum with 4 accounts meaning you need at least 4 controllers for the platinum.

It is possible. You can exploit it with only Two Controllers and you NEED at least 3 guest accounts.

During the character select, you have to be the red team on the first controller when the other controller was in the blue team. Select any stage and mode. It doesn't matter.

During the game, you have to turn off the second controller. Press X on the first controller, and then turn on the second controller, be sure to select the Guest in the number order. (3 and then 4).

Press X again on the first controller. And then press OPTIONS on the second controller. Rinse and repeat once for the Guest 4. If done, you have to finish a match and you'll get the trophy; Party On and the platinum trophy; Beavil Knievil.

Edited by DyrekRacc