Nailed It trophy glitch

DopeFrog

Hey guys. 

Im pretty annoyed by the game at this point. 

I managed to get all trophies but I am missing the "Nailed It" trophy (Kill 2 enemys at the same time with the Bazooka Thing) which should be really easy to get. 

I really dont know why I cant get it. I searched the whole internet and nobody seems to have the same issue. 

I am 100% sure I did everything right to get it. I tried it in 3 different Safe Slots and even 2 of them in NG and NG+. Nothing.

Tried 3 or even 4 enemies at the same time. Nothing. Tried different types of enemies. Nothing. 

It seems like the console wont recognize it. 

I play the free PS Plus (ps4 version?) on PS5. 

Does any of you have any experience with a trophy just not popping while it does for anyone else? 

My last straw would be to delete everything, the game and the safe states and try again but i would lose all my safestates.... 

Just out of curiosity, how are you performing the kills? Are you kinda shooting a spot on the ground to take two enemies out with splash damage or are you making sure you shoot one bolt through two enemies standing parallel to one another?

I’m just winging it here, but maybe trying the opposite method would help. What I did was aggro that first group of 4 enemies that are outside Falgrim Tower, run back towards the direction of the door and set up your ballista, then wait until the enemies are walking right at you in a line and then let her rip. I remember it took a couple attempts to pop, but when I was successful it was because the bolt passed through two enemies that were perfectly lined up coming towards me. So maybe it matters idk.

If that doesn’t work, I would back up your saves to the cloud and maybe try on a brand new save. Use the nascent tar duplication glitch a couple times to quickly acquire the tools + bolts you need. 

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 2

Hey thanks for the reply :) 

I did it in almost every way possible. But most of the time I did it like you described. Go to the first few enemies, pulled them back to line up and shot through them. I hit 2, 3 or even 4 of them and killed them at the same time with a clean shot but nothing popped. 

Yea i will probably try and delete everything the next days but I cant imagine that this will help since a new save slot should be a "clean" start. 

How do I dublicate the tar :O? never heard of it. I just farmed that damned thing over and over again... 

Edit: Ooff I finally got it. Deleting the whole game and safe/map/character states did the trick. Pretty annoying but Im just glad I got it. 

Edited by DopeFrog