Trophy Issue, Platinum Unlock

DWreckt-

Strange circumstance, but I was making my way through this game and had just beaten the Yeti on Legendary to finish the "Elite" and "Legendary" trophies simultaneously.  It was very late as I was finishing the conditions, so I was simply waiting for the trophy notifications to show up and planned immediately exit to the PS5 menu and close the app via options (and so you don't have to read between the lines, wasn't a fan of the game so I was ready to delete and move on).

As anticipated, all three trophy notifications popped and I closed the app seconds thereafter.  The "Elite" trophy is registered locally and synced with PSN, but neither "Legendary" or "Platinum" are shown as having been unlocked.  What's more strange is I have a notice under "Notifications" that the Platinum was unlocked and video recordings properly labeled for both Legendary + Platinum, but nothing under my trophies tab.  Thinking something screwy had happened, I decided to go back and beat the Yeti again to re-satisfy the trophy condtions, but to no avail.

Dunno if this is a PS5 issue or game issue, but thought I'd document it in case anyone else bumps into the same problem.

• 11 months later...

Since you never came back to clarify this, this is a PS5 trophy sync issue where sometimes PSN syncs get delayed. Looking at your trophy list, which has since synced, the trophies did pop correctly and Elite, Legendary, and the plat all have the same timestamp.

Just posting because I was looking at picking this up in the sale and seeing a trophy issue thread throws up some warning flags.

• Like 2