For A Rainy Day Trophy Potentially Glitched

• 10 months later...

My stand on this is that there are few issues that have to do with the trophy popping:

1. Trophies are misleading: Some trophies seem to be badly written, and the requirements aren't exactly what they supposed to be. This is currently happening to me with "Utrom Buster" as I have reached 30 Krang Bombs delivered to a portal ( I even counted them by writing them down). I suspect it pops until 30 missions of the event are done, not bombs.

2. The game doesn't properly has a count of items/missions done: Again this is speculation, but I don't know if this happens because I did the 10 toxic bombs already and the trophy worked properly. But your and my case I think there's some issue hidden that the trophy doesn't pop despite satisfying the requirements. As annoying it sounds, do it until it pops. I'll do that anyway. I'll stop counting and just let the game make it pop. Also, I'm not sure if the guide is right about the thing to "finish the event, move to the next one and then quit as soon the timer on the upper right screen appears" works. But since "Detoxicator" worked that way, i guess it does with other trophies.

3. The trophies are glitched: Highly unlikely, but possible. Since they don't pop when should, one is prone to think this as possibility. But i think is one of the above hidden reasons as why sometimes the trophies don't unlock. This game was badly designed, and the trophies don't work as they should. Just keep trying until done.