Is this game on PS Now?

Bordpie

A bit confused as to whether this is on PS Now or not (Europe). On the games list it isn't there, but the main PS Now page has this game plastered on it.

Also on the Playstation page for this game it has a little PS+ logo showing it can be obtained through that but no PS Now logo, while other games that are on PS Now have the PS Now logo.

I also saw a passing comment in this forum that setting the game to 1080p 60fps was a PC only option or something.

I don't have a PS4 or 5 and can't really justify one for just R&C (only really interested in Dreams and R&C on Playstation tbh). I have all the R&C PS3 titles which I played through recently. Not super desperate to play this one due to the mixed reviews and isn't really a mainline canon game, but another good R&C platformer nonetheless.

My best bet otherwise is probably just to wait a few years until PS5s are a reasonable price, and get the game for free and buy Rift Apart and (I'm assuming) the next titles.

• Like 1

Looks like it's currently not on PS Now. If you scroll down on the site below you will find a list of all the games available in the UK:

All the PS2, PS3 and PS4 games ready to stream | PS Now | PlayStation (UK)

Sony is rumored to revamp PS Now and/or PS+ this winter/spring so maybe it will be available on the new service(s).

Edit: and it only runs at 60 fps on the PS5. PS Now currently uses base PS4 hardware for streaming.

Edited by iriihutoR84
  • Like 1

Thought so. Still strange they literally have the title picture on the PS Now page, and expicitly mention being able to play Ratchet and Clank. Perhaps they mean the PS3 titles but it's a bit misleading and I'm pretty sure it's been like that for a while. I guess there aren't many people wanting to play this game anyway so nobody cared about it probably.