Muso trophy? (spoilers)

Yuber6969

Spoiler

I'm in my second playthrough and am about to fight the final boss. I have been aiming for the white ending and have never used my gun. I have gotten several items from the director that indicate that I have high mental health - including the delicious ham. I am about to fight the final boss, and I know that the director will die after this. How do I get the personal stereo from him?

The PST trophy guide says, "You will get a Personal Stereo from The Director during your final meeting just before final boss, if you have high mental health and if you inspected Picadilly Records’ window in the streets." I looked through all of the streets and couldn't find this place. If it matters, I also offered to give the stuffed cat to Chie, the two guys in the room with Chie, the director, Hank, the man in the green dream, and the cat. I have also only used 2 green pills so far (and no blue or red ones).

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Found it. After exiting the arcade via the right side, go right in the next area and it will be one of the three stores.

Edited by Yuber6969