Game Constantly Crashes PS5

Registered_User

I have the digital version of the game and it constantly crashes my PS5 when playing with a friend. After loading up, the first time, I tend to average about an hour of play before my PS5 shuts off. From there I am unable to turn it back on via the controller until I unplug the power cord from the back of the PlayStation. The longer I play, the more it continues to crash and the frequency in which it does, shortens. Second time, I typically get anywhere from 30-45 mins before it shuts off. Third time, can be anywhere 15-30 mins. Restarting the PS5 each time takes a while as it has to repair the drives. 
Initially I thought my PS5 was broken and contacted Sony for warranty. I haven’t sent it in yet because I’ve noticed I’m only struggling with this issue on Back 4 Blood. Ironically my friend also has the digital version but he does not experience the same issue I struggle with. 

is anyone else having issues with this game? Im about to lose my mind over this…

Sounds like there is an issue with your PS5 if it is shutting off completely rather than just closing the game. Your best bet would be to just get it sent to Sony for a repair or replacement while its under warranty as it could just cause you more issues down the line if your warranty runs out and you haven't had the issue fixed.

• 2 weeks later...