Texture pop in

JerrySeinfeld02

So I've played this game on an alt to see if I would enjoy it enough to platinum and I can't help but notice that this game has the worst pop in I've ever seen.

Looking at the ground the road details pop in at like a few feet and trees and bushes pop in constantly. It's extremely distracting and I feel like something is wrong with my system. I'm playing on ps5 if that means anything.

I'd feel better if somebody else was having this problem as it's really kinda scary. Also if there's any fixes, I couldn't find any online.

Thanks

Also, Using any vehicles, especially helicopter and wingsuit sometimes causes weird spinning star loading times, and even though things looked detail, as you get closer to things they load in really weird. Just all around, the game plays terribly.

It's not just far cry 5, it's like every far cry game and several other games. But far cry 5 is the worst I've seen

• 1 year later...

The spinning star up top while using vehicles is a sign your hard drive is failing. As well as choppy dialogue and music. As far as trees and objects popping in, as of now with my new Solid State Disk Drive it still does it. But no more freezing with the spinning star and I have lightning quick load times. Hope this helps bud, cuz it was really driving me up a wall. 

Edited by Definitive-D

• 5 weeks later...

I'm also playing on PS5 and having LOADS of texture problem, broken dialogue, missing characters, unfinished missions (The Revelator). It REALLY feels like this game is fighting me back on even trying to play, almost feels unfinished. Maybe it's because I'm playing the one off the PSPlus premium benefits?

Either way it is really making this game quite irritating vs playable. Felt like I'm the only one having this, hope you're having a better time than I am!