Trophies WILL AUTOPOP after Update 33

On 29/03/2022 at 3:29 PM, DonFrancesco said:

So, for anyone with 100%, such as @SlimSanta94 or @I-CatHasTrophy-I, who might want to be brave enough and take one for the team and try this out: The update just dropped! At least here in Germany and also I only have the ps4 version installed, for obvious reasons, but I'm gonna assume, ps4 and ps5 update at the same time.

Honestly, I really hope that this works. I don't quite have 100% myself (I'm missing 3 trophies, one of which being Emperor, one battlegrounds-related one and fishing 1f606.png), but that doesn't bother me so much that I wouldn't switch to the ps5 version anyway, if trophies autopop at this point. So, if anyone actually wants to try this, I'm sure there are more people than just me who would greatly appreciate it!

Sorry I haven't been very active lately. I'm glad you got the confirmation you were looking for though.

On 29/03/2022 at 7:26 PM, Sergen said:

It'll autopop everything, but Slim's not someone who is gonna take the plunge when he intentionally avoided the 2nd PS4 list and the PS5 trophy list has all trophies from both lists on it due to the relaxed trophy cap. Here's a full autopop example: https://psnprofiles.com/woogiewoo

I'll likely be playing again by June for the new DLC if not sooner. I quite miss the game actually, I had a lot of fun with it.

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 1

For everyone else interested:

They changed the whole trophy-pop-system for the game.
As soon as you log in with a character that already achieved something, you'll autopop the trophy for it.

If you did everything on your mainchar, just log in with the character and everything will pop.

• Like 1