Some Bloodlust trophy question

ZekkenAlter

I kinda have two question guys so the first one is I already beaten the game and I checked my in game time and it's around 35 hours. How many kills do you guys think I have already? 

Second one is, is there a place in the world map that spawns lot of enemies per encounter. I know that the Grotto is a good farming spot but I decided to actually use a rubber band on my controller so I only have to press X. The thing is even if I used a rubber band, Zidane won't make circle inside the Grotto so I won't encounter any enemy that way while in the world map, Zidane goes around in circle if I put a rubber band. So any location you can suggest guys? 

I seriously wanted to platinum this game since I finished this multiple times in the PS1 and even used an emulator to finish it in PSP, PC and Android. I appreciate the help guys. 

How many kills you have depends on how you played the game. Did you flee or evade encounters or did you attack everything in your path? I'd say you have around 1000 kills probably ?

I used the Lost continent as a farming spot and rubberbanded my controler over the snowy area, I think there can be up to 5 enemies in an encounter. Took me another 4 hours with speed up mode though, and it was the last thing I had to do in the game.

Edited by PraiseTheFluppi

11 minutes ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

How many kills you have depends on how you played the game. Did you flee or evade encounters or did you attack everything in your path? I'd say you have around 1000 kills probably 1f601.png

I used the Lost continent as a farming spot and rubberbanded my controler over the snowy area, I think there can be up to 5 enemies in an encounter. Took me another 4 hours with speed up mode though, and it was the last thing I had to do in the game.

I kinda rarely flee to be honest. So I guess it's only around below 9000 kills left. I'm farming in Lost Continent

right now as you've suggested. And I'm encountering 3-4 enemies most of the time. 

Seriously though, what were they thinking with this trophy. I feel like they actually wanted you to hate the game because of this time consuming trophy...