GLITCH WARNING

goop_101

There is a glitch in this game related to the trophy "Think before you act" which is awarded for "Solve the hardest puzzle in Chapter 2".

Solving the puzzle in your magical spiritual form will progress the story without awarding you the trophy.

As I was playing the game blind due to a guide on another site saying that no trophies were missable and you just needed to play the game to the end to earn all of the trophies I did not realize I had missed this trophy until after beating the game. As a result it was the last trophy I earned before the platinum which may look weird.

Apparently I am not the only person that has run into this issue though because if you look at the trophy rarities for the game on PSN it is more rare than the trophy you earn after it "Underground Civilization" which you are awarded for "Start Chapter 3" (currently has a rarity of 39.4% whereas "Think before you act" currently has a rarity of 39.0%)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Yeah I just got hit by this as well and had to redo chapter 2, I also played blind due to reading all the trophies were story related/unmissable and wanted my experience to be fresh (I try to avoid using any kind of help until I complete a game myself first, then will using guides to cleanup what I missed). Regardless I'm actually glad I played this without using a guide, those puzzles were very satisfying to figure out on my own as hard as quite a few of them were; they were very well designed and made me have to really think outside the box a lot, which I love seeing such unique puzzles and solutions in games.. The game itself also surprised me I thought it was excellent and much better than I was expecting.