The Whole story Trophy glitch

codec17

I've heard that the trophy for completing all the side missions (The Whole story) has been glitched, like it's not popping up for some people. But I experienced a weird type of glitch today.

I've been playing the game on PS5 for a while and I've done like 45/51 side missions and the trophy popped Outta nowhere upon completing the 45th one. I still have like the launch, chasing the past, midnight bride and some other side missions unfinished. Does this mean anything? Is the game broken?

The trophy was glitched back in 2015 but has sense been patched. I'm confused though you never finished those quest not even on other saves? If that's the case yes it glitched.. in a good way I suppose? I just got this platinum yesterday ALL on PS5 and had to finish all 51. 

Edited by ZachSmoke
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, ZachSmoke said:

The trophy was glitched back in 2015 but has sense been patched. I'm confused though you never finished those quest not even on other saves? If that's the case yes it glitched.. in a good way I suppose? I just got this platinum yesterday ALL on PS5 and had to finish all 51. 

Nah man. I may have done some side quests way too earlier in the game like cease and desist while i was trying to get the polyamory trophy with randoms, but I didn't do any old town quests neither did those randoms.

Guess I'm the first guy to encounter this weird type of glitch.