Chapter 4 Glitch & Guide

After beating the game once, and then trying for the 2nd playthrough trophy for beating the entire game a second time on any difficulty the game had an error that could not be resolved.  I googled and found out that I wasn't the only one who has had this happen:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/225111-bug-that-screw-up-your-playthrough/

Basically what you need to do is make sure when you arrive at the "Top of the Cliff" section, it will be the one with a winch on the left, and a mountain lion on the right, you need to pick up the Paint Brush next to the winch.  If you don't do it right away, and get the other items to activate the winch, the game will cause the paint brush to disappear and there is no solution to this other than restarting the entire game over.  

On my first playthrough it also did not give me a HOS (hidden object search) spot in Chapter 4's Storage Hut location and had me thinking, what am I supposed to do?  While following the best guide I could to get through this.  Not listed in the person's guide, yet you need this HOS to appear so you can get the Rope Ladder, which gets you the Air Pump, which in turn inflates the tire, and so on...  In order to get the HOS, sparkly pink to appear I actually had to go to the Bottom of the Cliff location and look at the tire underneath the rock.   Once I had looked at the tire and got a response from the character saying on screen that she could get what was underneath if she had an air pump; then when I went back to the Storage Hut the HOS was there.  

This was the only and best guide I could find on the internet for this game:

https://www.casualgameguides.com/games/guide/game_guide.cfm/Sacra_Terra_Kiss_of_Death-Walkthrough/Cheats-1/game_id-10852/index.html

I wouldn't want to play Hidden Object Games all day, however this was a pretty fun game.