Sengoku Basara 3 Utage help for trophy

Lagonan1992

Hallo players i hope you can help ne on the net i did not exact information.

1. The trophy „bounty hunter“ i do not understand the meaning.

2. the trophy „Lightning stone fire solider“ with which character you can end the 5 round?

3. the trophy „Sengoku gambler“ Dream Chance encounter Final battle?

4. the trophy „ Omikuji hunter“ also count the issued tickets?

5. the trophy „Dexterity“ what must do here?

notice: i had the trophy Description translated from japanese to Englisch google translator might be inaccurate (sorry) 

i hope you can help me 

Kind regards 

Lagonan

"Bounty Hunter" refers to fugitives - enemies that wear a basket on their head. These enemies randomly spawn on the map at the beginning of the level. You can encounter them via luck if you fast enough or you can equip Hattori Hanzou (one of the Tokugawa army shinobi) as your bodyguard, which will allow you to see the exact place where the fugitive resides. Be aware of the fact that they tend to disappear after a certain amount of time so you have to target them as soon as possible. To get the trophy you must conquer Unification Mode while defeating fugitive in every stage you fight on.

"Lightning Speed Soldier" unlocks after completing Unification Mode with just 5 battles. Technically it's random, since it requires enemy armies to actively destroy each other after every turn. It's totally possible there is a way to trigger it with specific character by targeting specific enemies in specific order but I never got it during my playthroughs (gotta do way more anyway at some point to MAX all characters) so I can't give you a shortcut I'm afraid. The key, I think, is to target passive players first and preferably start closer to the center of Japan (to allow southern/northern warlords wipe each other out).

For "Sengoku Gambler" you need to destroy the army you made a bet on at the beginning of the campaign in final battle. In Sengoku Dream Chance Mode you start by making 3 bets on enemy warlords. Keep one of them safe till the end to destroy him/her last and the trophy is yours along with the prize money.

"Oracle Hunter" I'm not sure about. Too long ago, do not remember. Just get enough lottery tickets and it pops I suppose.

Not sure what the last one means, sorry. Don't want to guess. What's it called in Japanese?

9 hours ago, Lagonan1992 said:

But just a mini-game or do I have to do the 31 mini-game with everyone?

Beating every mini-game once (with any character) is another trophy I believe. And it also unlocks bodyguards if I remember correctly.

upd: Yeah, just checked. Got it by beating 1st mini-game with everyone.

Edited by VegaMan-X4