MGS4 Trophy Tracker

FrankieTheJaeger

• 6 months later...
On 17/2/2022 at 0:11 PM, FrankieTheJaeger said:

Hi guys, I created an excel trophy tracker based on ZOLANTON's trophy guide. I originally posted this on reddit and on one of the guide comments. This is probably a more suitable place for it. 

Feel free to grab a copy if you want to help you track your progress towards platinum. I made it because MGS4 has so many requirements and requires 8 playthroughs so it can become a bit confusing. I recommend downloading a copy and using it in excel rather than on a browser. 

Hope it helps.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TPiLEQnk0Z5aSUloHmbT_VBQWy-nK56_/view

uEkIQCR.png

Hi!

First of all thank you for your Excel file. I am finding it very useful as I have started this adventure towards the platinum trophy.

Just a couple of quick questions

Why do you recommend a level other than the easiest in some playthroughs? # 3, # 5, # 6 for example. I understand the Big Boss Run which has to be done on the hardest level ...

Once I have the camouflage bandana, can I use it in every other run to speed things up?  Obviously not in the most difficult one where it seems to me the bonuses are not granted

That's enough for now. These are the two questions that come to mind at the moment.

Please let me know and thanks for your file 

• 3 months later...