What's the solution?

xKurosakiSama

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, O9pticalIllusion said:

Yeah happened to me too, seems to be the game running high on base PS4s. I pulled my console out in the open and let it cool down on all sides, by the second warning message popped it went back to normal. So pretty much give your PS4 the most air should be fine.

Well I do really want to try that option but i'm afraid that my ps4 might get worse then now, maybe i'll try it later and see if anything would change,, i don't know if it's okay too to play this game while the fan actully is way much louder then it sounds.

On 3/26/2022 at 4:12 AM, xKurosakiSama said:

Well I do really want to try that option but i'm afraid that my ps4 might get worse then now, maybe i'll try it later and see if anything would change,, i don't know if it's okay too to play this game while the fan actully is way much louder then it sounds.

It’s up to you it should be safe that’s what the warnings and the automatic shut down is for to save your PS4 from irreversible damage. But if it still happens and or you don’t feel like it I believe the game runs fine on PS5 so just keep it in your library until you get a PS5.