To kill or not to kill quest

JLT

On 2/24/2022 at 5:42 PM, Avecena123go said:

GPAP360 says :

I think i finally figured how the “To Kill or Not to Kill” and “Rats in the House” missions works. At least i finally did both on my second game for the collectibles.

So, on this second run i arrived to the second city and ONLY FOCUSED on the main missions “A Place To Call Home”, “Orders” and “Observatory”. Nothing more.

When you get about half way on “Observatory” you will get a call for the Secondary mission “Renegades” AND THIS MISSION IN MISSABLE. Just go to some places, kill enemies and free some NPC.

After that i completed the main mission “Observatory” and “Welcome on Board” started.

Then i get inside the ship of main mission “Welcome on Board” quest to talk whit Carrier 2 for the Carriers quest AND THEN “Rats in the House” mission was available on the “fish bar”. Just talk to the bartender to start it, GET INTO THE METRO STATION AND ACTIVE IT, talk to the bartender and finish quest.

Then i did a fast travel to Baazar and the ! icon of “To Kill or Not to Kill” was in the bar.

I think the most important steps are:

1- DO NOT active Metro under “fish bar” when you first arrive.
2- Focus ONLY on main mission till you get to “Observatory”, and COMPLETE the Renegade mission when it appear when you are going to the Observatory.
3- Complete “Observatory” and when “Welcome on Board” check if you have the “Rats in the House quest” and COMPLETE IT.
4- Fast travel to Baazar, fast travel to “fish bar” and “To Kill or Not to Kill” will be available

Hope it helps to other players to get the collectible

it's from comment on powerpyx guide. I did this and I got the quest.

This worked for me. There was no ! On the map but when you go to the fish eye he's there and you can talk to him and start the mission. Make a back up save on the cloud before the metro station just in case though. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/02/2022 at 1:42 AM, Avecena123go said:

GPAP360 says :

I think i finally figured how the “To Kill or Not to Kill” and “Rats in the House” missions works. At least i finally did both on my second game for the collectibles.

So, on this second run i arrived to the second city and ONLY FOCUSED on the main missions “A Place To Call Home”, “Orders” and “Observatory”. Nothing more.

When you get about half way on “Observatory” you will get a call for the Secondary mission “Renegades” AND THIS MISSION IN MISSABLE. Just go to some places, kill enemies and free some NPC.

After that i completed the main mission “Observatory” and “Welcome on Board” started.

Then i get inside the ship of main mission “Welcome on Board” quest to talk whit Carrier 2 for the Carriers quest AND THEN “Rats in the House” mission was available on the “fish bar”. Just talk to the bartender to start it, GET INTO THE METRO STATION AND ACTIVE IT, talk to the bartender and finish quest.

Then i did a fast travel to Baazar and the ! icon of “To Kill or Not to Kill” was in the bar.

I think the most important steps are:

1- DO NOT active Metro under “fish bar” when you first arrive.
2- Focus ONLY on main mission till you get to “Observatory”, and COMPLETE the Renegade mission when it appear when you are going to the Observatory.
3- Complete “Observatory” and when “Welcome on Board” check if you have the “Rats in the House quest” and COMPLETE IT.
4- Fast travel to Baazar, fast travel to “fish bar” and “To Kill or Not to Kill” will be available

Hope it helps to other players to get the collectible

it's from comment on powerpyx guide. I did this and I got the quest.

This actually worked!!

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, FTF-RoGuE said:

Does anybody have this quest available? It's the only collectable I'm missing and would appreciate it. TIA

After update when i turn on game it pop up automaticaly for me. I did all the steps above that guide says but it didnt show up, i keep playing then turn off ps5 next day the quest show up with turning on game.