The Hanged Man trophy glitched on me

Night-Shades13

Sweet guys! So Update patch V 1.02 is out for PS4! The ISO400 didn’t loan in Chapter 8, but it loaded right at the beginning of Chapter 11- The Graveyard. You start out in her Dad’s room right at the intro of the chapter. Just go down the stairs, pick it up. Trophy + Plat finally popped immediately. Happy hunting:)

Edit: My Bad. New comments on the thread didn’t load before I posted this. 

Edited by Ryley-Darlin
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ryley-Darlin said:

Sweet guys! So Update patch V 1.02 is out for PS4! The ISO400 didn’t loan in Chapter 8, but it loaded right at the beginning of Chapter 11- The Graveyard. You start out in her Dad’s room right at the intro of the chapter. Just go down the stairs, pick it up. Trophy + Plat finally popped immediately. Happy hunting:)

Edit: My Bad. New comments on the thread didn’t load before I posted this. 

It's fine ?

Got excited when I saw that others have the same problem about the trophy. So I saw that the game was updated with a new patch file and thought it was time to get the last three trophies for myself. I was able to get the one about all the camera accessories but The Hanged Man still won't pop up for me. I've tried restarting the level, restarting the chapter, waiting a couple of minutes but it still didn't pop up for me

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Beckyboodaboo said:

Got excited when I saw that others have the same problem about the trophy. So I saw that the game was updated with a new patch file and thought it was time to get the last three trophies for myself. I was able to get the one about all the camera accessories but The Hanged Man still won't pop up for me. I've tried restarting the level, restarting the chapter, waiting a couple of minutes but it still didn't pop up for me

If it still doesn't unlock, play the game from Chapter 5: The Rolls and start collecting all the accesory until CH.11, see if it Pops or Not. I dunno, you either keep replaying the chapters get them all again or wait for new Patch.

On 3/28/2022 at 4:46 PM, Night-Shades13 said:

If it still doesn't unlock, play the game from Chapter 5: The Rolls and start collecting all the accesory until CH.11, see if it Pops or Not. I dunno, you either keep replaying the chapters get them all again or wait for new Patch.

That's what I was thinking of doing. Maybe restarting the chapter somehow bugged it so it doesn't count in a way. I'll try what you said and if it doesn't pop then I'll play from the beginning and go from there :) thanks for the help!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

2024, PS5 version. 1.120 and i still cant get the trophy, it's still bugged. i'm tired of this, ffs, i wanne move on to The Town of light.. Has anyone found a solution that truly works for the digital version? After replaying a few chapter, i got the ISO 400 on the table which wasnt there bevor, but no trophy 😭 Should i buy disc version and try v. 1.00, idk just a random  thought, the devs dont give a fk anymore, so i dont know what to do. I started a complete new game but i realized pretty late in chapter 4 that all the equmpent is allready in the list 😂😭

But i can tell u this 😂 if i buy town of light, i will buy it used on ebay, so they don't profit any further, as they've already received my money for the digital version of Martha and since they to lazy fixing a well knon bug can't seem to fix it properly, (looks like, it worked for some tho?🤔) i i will no longer buy any of thery games in the future on the PSN store.

• Like 1