The Hanged Man trophy glitched on me

Night-Shades13

So i was using Powerpyx guide collecting All Collectibles, by the time i arrived at Chapter 8 instead of Camera Accessory #13 (400 ISO Film), i get 200 ISO Film, later in chapter 9 i try to get Justice trophy (shoot a photo with every Camera Accesory) and i get the Justice trophy, it's weird here. I try replay chapter 11 as another guide says, still no 400 ISO. I play this on PS4 with Day One Patch btw, saw some people doesn't have problem on PS5, hopefully i'm not alone in this case, this is the last trophy i need for the Plat. 

Edited by Night-Shades13
  • Like 1

Oh wow! Did you did the calls right? in order Chapter 8, 9 and 12, if it still don't pop maybe because recent patch too, i dunno but i don't have issue with "The Fool" Trophy. 
Anyway.. few hours ago, i report The Hanged Man missing collectible problem on Wired Team social media, and they say they will work onto it, so hopefully they'll fix this in future patch. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Yeah I read this info as well… only thing is that says nothing about a fix to the missing camera lens? 

Yup, one of the Wired Teams replies to missing 400 ISO comment says "Not 100% but fixes will be coming,"  also the PS5 Patch was supossed to be out today, but i guess they need more time and that's fine.They seems focus on PC first, you can tell by the last 2 patches they released in past few days.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Night-Shades13 said:

Yup, one of the Wired Teams replies to missing 400 ISO comment says "Not 100% but fixes will be coming,"  also the PS5 Patch was supossed to be out today, but i guess they need more time and that's fine.They seems focus on PC first, you can tell by the last 2 patches they released in past few days.

Well I hope it’s there … I really don’t like moving on to the next game till it’s 100% so this will suck if it’s not fixed soon!! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, dimitri69vegas said:

Hey. Its already more than 1 week now and still no update on ps4. Its still on 1.01 and doesn't find new update. While ps5 they already have it since 1 week 

Was suppused to out last week but nothing, yesterday they said new patch coming this week for all consoles, but they cannot say a specific day.

As of Thursday, 03/17/2022, no new updates available for PS4. Still says V. 1.01 day one patch. Last one I’m waiting on to plat. Blah. 

For those on other consoles- were you able to just replay chapter 8 and pick it up at start of chapter? Or anything else those of us waiting need to know? TIA~

1 hour ago, Ryley-Darlin said:

As of Thursday, 03/17/2022, no new updates available for PS4. Still says V. 1.01 day one patch. Last one I’m waiting on to plat. Blah. 

For those on other consoles- were you able to just replay chapter 8 and pick it up at start of chapter? Or anything else those of us waiting need to know? TIA~

For the patch on PS5 I loaded my save and went downstairs and the camera tube was on the table just pick it up and popped the trophy

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

For the patch on PS5 I loaded my save and went downstairs and the camera tube was on the table just pick it up and popped the trophy

Interesting! so you get the 400 ISO inside the Darkroom in Chapter 8? there's other guy, he says he gets the trophy in Chapter 11 in father desk upstairs by time he load Chapter 11. Either way i really hope the patch fix the trophy for PS4 console just lke what WIRED team did to PS5.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Night-Shades13 said:

Interesting! so you get the 400 ISO inside the Darkroom in Chapter 8? there's other guy, he says he gets the trophy in Chapter 11 in father desk upstairs by time he load Chapter 11. Either way i really hope the patch fix the trophy for PS4 console just lke what WIRED team did to PS5.  

Yes I saved the game when I was up stairs cause I knew it might not be on the table lol So, I saved the game right there! Then when the patch came out I load that save file and went down and it was on the table. Picked it up and popped the trophy :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dimitri69vegas said:

Damn why it take so long for PS4? And is the ISO400 not supposed to be in Giulia’s dad’s room on he's writing desk? On Powerpyx it says it should be there

Dunno, really hoping the patch release this week ?, i'll let you know as soon the patch goes live.

11 minutes ago, dimitri69vegas said:

Damn why it take so long for PS4? And is the ISO400 not supposed to be in Giulia’s dad’s room on he's writing desk? On Powerpyx it says it should be there

The Powerpyx Guide is total Trash! ISO400 is at this Desk but much later on! Just check this Desk everytime a new Days starts!

• Like 1