Adventure progress is stuck. (Costumes 94%)

Ozer928

So, I've been detouring the game over and over making sure I've got everything but the costumes' progress is stuck at 94% on me. Got gold in each and every one of the levels, got all 325 orbs. Bought every single piece of item in Zom Zom's store but nothing. What am I missing? If there's anything to do with the Knitted Knight Tournaments where you get exclusive costume rewards I'd be so pissed. Any ideas?

Edited by Ozer928

• 2 weeks later...
On 09.03.2022 at 1:12 AM, KupoManiac said:

I have the exact same problem. I don't know what it is. Have you found a solution yet? I even got the Knitted Knight costume from beating the Ripsnorter trial, but it still says 94%.

No idea. Maybe it's got something to do with playing with other guys online or locally which might mess the progress. Secondly, there was a KK PlayStation Tournaments Event I participated in and got a diamond prize from. There was a couple of costume pieces I was awarded. That might have something to do with it but I coudn't quite make it to previous challenges as I didn't have a hand on the game at the time being. Hope to see more people coming across and have something to tell us about this thread if there's any of them having the same issue.

Edited by Ozer928

• 1 month later...