Solo Progression

Venomocity8

You can get trophies solo now, I did all the campaign related trophies (paid the toll ect) 

All the co-op based ones (share the load, no time for a nap, reviving team mates ect) 

And all the collectibles, By the time I did my first play through on recruit solo I think I had something like 70% of the trophy list. And I never played online at this point. Only for the swarm trophy and to invite a friend for the form a party in fort hope trophy which I did at the start of my veteran play through.   In fact I’ve only just started playing online for the nightmare difficulty trophies after attempting (and failing ) for too long haha 

tl/dr yes you can get trophies offline/solo :) 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, westersburg said:

Technically yes, but I wouldn't recommend it. There are a bunch of areas where bots play like crap on higher difficulties so i'd advise you to play through nightmare with a group.

Group will increase the difficulty, I recommend it was really easy Probably wouldn't recommend bots on Act 4.

Edited by gamercris066

18 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

Group will increase the difficulty, I recommend it was really easy Probably wouldn't recommend bots on Act 4.

You completed the game back in November last year. Game has seen multiple patches afterwards and solo wasn't an option. Bots were completely incompetent once a boss showed up. The only real advantage of bots is, that they share supplies with you and can be healed at healing stations without spending the charge.

One of the most OP strats in the last months was to play the card, that grants you 25 Health every time you trigger a horde (can be stacked to 100 if everyone plays it). And then fortify in a safe area with 1 or 2 melee players that also grant health with kills. You have absolutely no influence on card decks of AI players so there are plenty of levels which become literally a nightmare with bots.

Edited by westersburg