Toughening Up is still bugged after 1.08 update

mvpeast

I wont say it's not bugged for you, but I got it without problems about a week ago as you can see if you check my trophy profile. I only know 2 friends that have the game also, and they got the trophy too. So it might be you have a very rare bug. Have you tried increase rigidity on a few new cars after latest patch?

If you are unlucky you need to rebuy it for 10 new cars after patch.

I hope you get it solved though, bugged trophies are a pain in the ***.

I forgot, check all the cars you upgraded for the trophy and see (and count)  that they really have been upgraded with increased rigidity.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, PaladinZeke said:

I wont say it's not bugged for you, but I got it without problems about a week ago as you can see if you check my trophy profile. I only know 2 friends that have the game also, and they got the trophy too. So it might be you have a very rare bug. Have you tried increase rigidity on a few new cars after latest patch?

If you are unlucky you need to rebuy it for 10 new cars after patch.

I hope you get it solved though, bugged trophies are a pain in the ***.

I forgot, check all the cars you upgraded for the trophy and see (and count)  that they really have been upgraded with increased rigidity.

I increased rigidity for probably over 50 cars and the trophy is still bugged. New cars from different brands bought from brand central, not gifted cars. I looked up all over the internet for a potential fix. Nothing worked so far. I'm going to have grind credits to try again later because I lost all of them from this stupid bugged trophy.

• Like 1

I just got “Toughening Up” for increased body rigidity on a gift car “AE86 Levin”. The trophy is completely busted.

If someone can’t unlock it no matter what… try to increase rigidity on gift cars in the Tuning Shop. Good luck.

I lost almost 3 million credits total. It really sux.

I also removed power plug, ethernet cable and hdmi cable for several hours. It’s a server side bug.

Edited by mvpeast
  • Like 1

Just FYI.
I got this trophy today (after patch 1.08).
I bought "Increase Body Rigidity" exactly ten times in Tuning Shop (Semi-Racing tab). I did this for ten different cars. Nine of them were gifts, one bought from brand central. I spent about 150,000 credits.
PS5, digital standard edition.

• Like 2

On 2022-03-18 at 7:41 PM, mvpeast said:

I just got “Toughening Up” for increased body rigidity on a gift car “AE86 Levin”. The trophy is completely busted.

If someone can’t unlock it no matter what… try to increase rigidity on gift cars in the Tuning Shop. Good luck.

I lost almost 3 million credits total. It really sux.

I also removed power plug, ethernet cable and hdmi cable for several hours. It’s a server side bug.

It sucks it was a bug ?? but Congratz to the trophy at last !! ✌️