Online Veteran Glitched ?

jrod2510

I see that someone just earned Online Veteran a few days ago but I've now played 10 full online matches and the trophy didnt pop.  I played a quick online match for my 11th overall and still nothing.

Anyone know what gives and what the exact requirements are?

• 8 months later...
On 12/17/2022 at 9:15 AM, BlueMcRae said:

I had no problem getting this trophy I’m actually pretty sure it unlocked After 5 games. So it seems like it probably is glitched and unpredictable.

You can double check how many in total you played by going to the career section. I've definitely gotten the short end of the stick with this one as I've played almost 20 matches now yo no trophy

18 hours ago, vonheindrich said:

You can double check how many in total you played by going to the career section. I've definitely gotten the short end of the stick with this one as I've played almost 20 matches now yo no trophy

Really? That sucks.

I just checked and I did play exactly 10 online matches but it felt like a lot less. Did you play against actually human players? I never used the quick match feature. I just created my own match and didn’t select public match so that I only played against computers and that worked for the online trophy’s.