Side mission: After the End: Part 2 Not appearing after beating part one

KingCarnaIsHere

So “After the end part 2” refused to show up whenever I beat part one, there was no phone booth ringing like I keep reading was supposed to happen, it’s locked me out of finishing my outfits trophy, my 100% trophy and the hero of Shibuya trophy, maybe more- not completely sure

Has anybody had this issue? Any potential work arounds to make it appear? Please help, I’ve played this game for 40 plus hours and now I’m at a standstill with nothing left to do but finish the black tower mission in chapter 4, which leads me to the point of no return

• Like 1

Thanks for the warning, I didn't read this as missable in Powerpyx's guide.

By "limited window" do you mean the mission itself disappears? Not quite sure on your meaning there.

EDIT:

I believe Powerpyx alludes to this here:

"There are 42 side missions in the game, many of which will unlock from cleansing shrines. None of these are missable, so you can complete them at your own pace. At the end of Chapter 4 when getting on the motorbike, you will get a warning that After the End, After the End II and After the End III will be missable, but this is only relevant during Chapter 5. Once you complete the game you will be back before the end of Chapter 4."

So in theory you should be able to go back and do it again as you'll be in Chapter 4 again, no?

Edited by Anke
  • Like 1

On 2022. 04. 03. at 8:11 AM, Anke said:

Thanks for the warning, I didn't read this as missable in Powerpyx's guide.

By "limited window" do you mean the mission itself disappears? Not quite sure on your meaning there.

EDIT:

I believe Powerpyx alludes to this here:

"There are 42 side missions in the game, many of which will unlock from cleansing shrines. None of these are missable, so you can complete them at your own pace. At the end of Chapter 4 when getting on the motorbike, you will get a warning that After the End, After the End II and After the End III will be missable, but this is only relevant during Chapter 5. Once you complete the game you will be back before the end of Chapter 4."

So in theory you should be able to go back and do it again as you'll be in Chapter 4 again, no?

Yes, you do get back to Ch. 4 after the game, which will let you complete the beforementioned sidequests if you missed them, also if someone didn't collect all the spirits and missed the Hero of Shibuya, they can just pick up the remaining ones. Obviously, this way you have to complete Ch 5 and 6 again to get the trophy.