[Video] Sniper Ghost Warriors Contracts 2 - Platinum Tips & Tricks

Hey everyone! If you notices there isn't really a trophy guide for Contracts or Contracts 2. Here's some helpful info if attempting the Plat or comping back to the game. (THIS IS FOR THE PS4 VERSION!!) I have not tested it on the PS5 version yet.

1. Collectibles - Credit to AchievementSquad here for all the collectibles - (The Collectible tracker in the statistics tab is bugged and won't show the correct amount unless you get all of them in 1 go without loading last save (Last checkpoint) or if you die and load last save. They will however count for the Hoarder (Obtain all collectibles trophy).

2. For the special trophies I went to Youtube, made a playlist for the game and searched for each of the trophies. For each map this is the breakdown:

Zindah Province (3) - Sunshine Roof, Sniping the Sniper, Patience is Key (I got the majority of the random trophies here (Killing 2 with a grenade, 5 with the sniper turrent etc)

Mount Kuamar (1) - Check (Good Spot for Venom, which is where I got it)

Tajmid Heights (3) - Caravan, Karma, Lethal Business

Rashida Quala (1) - Long Live The Queen

Maldh Wadhi (3) - Fatal Accuracy, Discreet, Single Shot Killer

P.S. You only need to do 1 contract per mission for each hardest difficulty trophy. for example, I did Long live the queen on Rashida Quala as there is a chip in the first section of the game that you can stealth into with only killing 4-5 people, then I ran back and exfiled and got the trophy. 

3. Challenges - (For money, Skill points)

Try to do as man as you can in 1 playthrough on each map. I would avoid doing conflicting challenges, i.e. on the first map on my first playthrough I did each section of the map without setting off the alarms. This netted me all the gold challenges for that map which was a lump sum. Then I selected individual contracts after that and would work on a few different ones. My advice is to do the entire game primarily focusing on stealth. Then redoing each map going for specific challenges for the specific amount you need. YOU WILL NOT NEED TO DO EVERY CHALLENGE. I did all the challenges on Mount Kuamar and then primarily the golds, then had to go back after and mop up a few random ones for the skill points. I had an extra 500k with all the sidearms, snipers, and secondary weapons, plus all the gadgets and what not. 

• Like 2