[Video] ? Platinum Walkthrough | 35MM

WaddysWDS

Post-apocalyptic story about two travelers who set out on a long journey in the wasteland, left by people after the pandemic. The disaster destroyed much of the world's population, the infrastructure went wrong and the common life remained only in memories. The times when a human has adapted the environment for himself have ended and now, in order to survive, he will have to adapt to changes. You will have to play the character whose path runs through the deserted towns and cities in Russia, fields and forests of a vast country and even a secret underground facility. Who are we, where are we from and where do we go – we will be lucky to know it only at the end!

This adventure story will let you explore in more detail a number of interesting locations of post-apocalyptic Russia, filled with a variety of items and secrets. During the journey you will collect supplies, food, batteries and weapons, solve quests and move forward on the plot, which has several variations in the final, depending on your actions.

35MM ?

Estimated Difficulty: 2/10 (with guide)
Trophies: 21 Trophies.
Online Trophies: 0 Trophies.
Approximate Time: 4 hours.
Missable Trophies: No (following the guide
Glitch Trophies: No.
Difficulty Affects Trophies: No.
Price: €9.99
Different Lists: Yes, 4: PS4 x2 and PS5 x2 (NA & EU)

Welcome to the 35MM trophies guide, I will try to explain as best as possible, the fastest way to get the platinum of this game, in total we will need two complete games and repeat the last chapter if you do exactly what I show in the video.

This game has 3 different endings based on the karma obtained in our adventure, there are 3 levels of karma with which to complete the game to obtain its different endings;

"Accompanied Final": +24 Karma (Before the fight against the wolves) with this karma our companion will accompany us until the last chapter of the game.

"Final Solo": 15 - 20 Max. Karma (Before the fight against the wolves) with this karma we will be alone in the last chapter of the game.

"Bad Ending": -19 Karma (19 karma points maximum), to obtain this ending we only have to load and complete the last chapter of the game after having achieved the Final Only in the game that we load that chapter, since the karma obtained in the Final game It will only be divided after loading the last chapter, therefore, we will have less than 19 karma points.

Knowing this, the fastest way to obtain this platinum is, First play a game in which we obtain the Solo Final, after finishing the game obtaining this ending we must load the last chapter of the game (BIG) and complete said chapter, after obtaining the Final Bad, finally we will go for the Accompanied Ending, for this we must load the first chapter of the game and complete it as I show it in the video, obtaining the maximum karma score possible.

In this video guide, the order of the games will be the one I have described previously, and you will get some game trophies, not all of them, since I did not know the system in which the game saves progress, I did not know that I should do it this way and in this order, my first match was the one where I got the Accompanied Ending (with maximum karma score), by this I mean that the "location" of all the trophies will be shown in the second half of this video.

In short, you just have to do everything I do throughout the video to get platinum in about 3-4 hours.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thx a lot for this guide :)

however, I have a problem : the batterie at the beginning of the « Bor » level is not appearing…. The small house where it should be is empty. I’ve reloaded the level and it’s still not there ! Anybody with the same issue ??

edit : it finally apparent after reloading 6 or 7 times the level !

Edited by lucask001