Proving grounds help

TelliksOnhir

I’m close to finish my second chapter with all tokens (I need two more towers). Is it worth spending more time doing the towers on legendary or should I do it on normal until I’m at the diamond reward chapters?

Btw I already have 3 diamond cards from faction wars and I’m on 11/20 on amethyst

4 hours ago, TelliksOnhir said:

I’m close to finish my second chapter with all tokens (I need two more towers). Is it worth spending more time doing the towers on legendary or should I do it on normal until I’m at the diamond reward chapters?

Btw I already have 3 diamond cards from faction wars and I’m on 11/20 on amethyst

I've given a pretty in depth response to this in another thread. If you're aiming for 5 diamonds don't endure the headache of doing legendary, just get 84 medals in the remaining chapters. If you do the weekly chapters that have token rewards and have been completing lifetime challenges with token rewards you should be able to unlock the diamond market. That's what I did. And you doing 2 chapters on legendary already and getting that extra 125 tokens I believe it is for each chapter is only going to help you out a ton. Amethyst is 50 tokens for each card so you'd need another 600 tokens in total to complete the amethyst market and have enough to 2 diamonds at 75 each. Be sure to check your lifetime challenges because some of them give about 45 tokens.