How difficult is this platinum?

DhillsPlats

How difficult is the stairway to heaven and survival of the fittest trophies? Im currently trying to increase my ultra rares trophies but have no friends who game so im wondering if i actually need 5 people to do these trophies or if i could do them solo? Im pretty decent at FPS games but all the guides keep telling me that i require 5 people

Actually kinda easy, A decent amount of players still play the game. Hard mode might be the most difficult trophy. There is also a very strong glitch for the stair way to heaven trophy :gold:.

Edited by gamercris066
Formating

On 4/14/2022 at 0:30 PM, DhillsPlats said:

How difficult is the stairway to heaven and survival of the fittest trophies? Im currently trying to increase my ultra rares trophies but have no friends who game so im wondering if i actually need 5 people to do these trophies or if i could do them solo? Im pretty decent at FPS games but all the guides keep telling me that i require 5 people

You will need 5 people. These are actually pretty difficult, you will need a few "good" FPS players that can aim properly to take down even the easiest of the Hard missions. Coming from experience as I haven't been able to do the hard mission yet because my team has been lacking decent people

• Like 1

• 1 year later...