A few questions from a new player to the game

Hi everyone, 

Been at the game for about 2-3 hours throughout the day. On paper the game sounded fantastic but mechanically it feels a mess. But I'm sick of wasting money on gaming chances and so want to push on with it but got a few questions. 

1: Does crafting get quicker? I can do the rock and obsidian and make them into the grinder things, but the salt rocks are a problem. But either way, are you always going to have to craft this way because if so then it makes the whole thing seem pointless as what you do with one monkey you can do with any monkey if development speed is not a feature and makes advancement pointless. 

2: Is switching between monkeys a good way to go other than for breeding or are you best just making super monkey and work from there?

3: Even though I've been at it a few hours I have also had to restart as a monkey died. I was eating, drinking and sleeping and the monkey still died. How do you properly tell what the three orbs of feed, drink and sleep are about?

4: I watched a vid on combat with a bore. Again it seemed tedious to even make that first kill having to get a new pointy stick and chase after it. I think they could have done something much better than have every single aspect of the game be based around quick time events. So does fighting get better or is it always one hit, get new stick, repeat until you get the kill?

5: At what point would you advise leaving the first camp area and exploring/killing prey etc?

Edited by DaveMcDamage
  • Like 1