Bonus Missions

kejrd51

I'm wondering if anyone can clear this up for me because this has been so confusing researching online.

I'm trying to get access to the bonus missions (Landslide, The Icon, and A House Built On Sand.). In game, when you select the option to purchase it from the store, it tells me that nothing is there. I have a code from my physical copy for it, but when I go to redeem it, it tells me that I already own it... I upgraded to the GOTY edition. Has this now blocked me from obtaining this DLC?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:

Resolved it. For anybody else that may have this issue, I used the PlayStation Store on a browser which allowed me to redeem the code, then went to 'Mange Game Content' on console and downloaded it from the list there. Redeeming it marked the box as owned in game, but still wouldn't allow me to download it from store tab as it still didn't exist in the PlayStation store. Hopefully this helps anybody else with the same issue. 

Edited by kejrd51

Landslide and The Icon are set in Sapienza, so you should see the option to play them there. A House Built On Sand is set in Marrakesh, so you should see the option to play that there.

Buying the GOTY edition should have given you access to those bonus missions.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Landslide and The Icon are set in Sapienza, so you should see the option to play them there. A House Built On Sand is set in Marrakesh, so you should see the option to play that there.

Buying the GOTY edition should have given you access to those bonus missions.

Yeah, I could see them, but it was blocked with an image saying that I had to "Get Access", and when you follow the message to obtain them, it just states that it's no longer available. Turns out they're promotion code content only with not option to purchase. I managed to resolve it and posted an update in the original post for anyone else that may have the same issue that I had.

21 minutes ago, kejrd51 said:

Yeah, I could see them, but it was blocked with an image saying that I had to "Get Access", and when you follow the message to obtain them, it just states that it's no longer available. Turns out they're promotion code content only with not option to purchase. I managed to resolve it and posted an update in the original post for anyone else that may have the same issue that I had.

Glad you managed to get it resolved, and appreciate you updating the OP to help anyone with the same issue.

• Like 1