DC's Trophy Hunting Log

Decisive_Coder

Hello there I'm Decisive_Coder (DC for short) I am a new trophy hunter starting from scratch and going to hopefully climb my way up the leader boards (eventually). I have a range of games that I enjoy playing but will be spending a lot of time in games that involve loot drops mostly. So this means you will be seeing A LOT of Borderlands games coming up (I have played and completed them in the past and have all copies from PS4 to PS5) but that's just my preference. I will also be playing a lot of turn based JRPG's and just JRPGs in general so that might be something to look forward to. If you scroll down a little further you will see a list of games that I intend to complete in no particular order (other than the order that my ps5 purchases show up in).

Green: Platinumed/100%

Yellow: Platinum Not 100%

Orange: In Progress

Blue: Goal by End of 2022

Red: Not Started

Spoiler

PS5:

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands 

TemTem

Saints Row the Third

Skyrim

CyberPunk

GodFall

Nexomon

Tales of Arise

ManEater

Scarlet Nexus

Marvel Avengers

Dark Alliance

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart

Outriders

Control

Marvel Spider-Man

Marvel Spider-Man Miles Morales

No Man's Sky

Borderlands 3

Bugsnax

Spoiler

PS4:

Battle for Bikini Bottom

South Park The Stick Of Truth

Borderlands 3

Sains Row the Third

Two Point Hospital

Final Fantasy Type 0-HD

Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris 

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

GodFall

Payday 2

Digimon World Next Order

One Piece Pirate Warriors 4

One Piece World Seeker

Trails Of Cold Steel

No Man's Sky

Fairy Tail

Chaos Child

Slime Rancher

Plague Inc

Ark: Survival Evolved

Tiny Tina's Assult on Dragons Keep

Borderlands GOTY

Borderlands 2

Diablo 3

.Hack//G.U. Last Recode

CyberPunk 2077

Persona 5 Strikers

Nexomon 

Tales Of Arise

Omega Quintet

Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet

Disgaea 1

Bloons Tower Defense 5

Sword Art Online Hollow Realisation 

Doodle God Evolution

Doodle God

Doodle Devil Evolution

Nexomon Extinction

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Trails of Cold Steel 3

Trials of Cold Steel 2

Final Fantasy 15

Atelier Sophie

Dragon Quest XI

Dark Alliance

Scarlet Nexus

The Division 2

Stranded Deep

OutRiders

Fate/Extella Link

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth 

Lego DC Super Villains

Final Fantasy 7

Kingdom Hearts 1.5

Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Kingdom Hearts 2.8

Kingdom Hearts 3

Concrete Genie

Control

Monster Hunter Worlds

Marvel Spider-Man

Trails of Cold Steel 4

Days Gone

God Of War

Spider-Man Miles Morales 

Just Cause 4

Shadow of War

Minecraft Dungeons

Marvel Avengers 

Captain Tsubasa Rise of New Champions

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Far Cry 5

Rise of the Tomb Raider

House Flipper

Accel World Vs Sword Art Online

God Eater 3

ScribbleNauts Mega Pack

The Witcher 3

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3

Tales of Vesperia

Star Ocean The Last Hope

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory

Dynasty Warriors 9

Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Disgaea 5

Tales of Berseria

Blue Reflection

Assassin's Creed Origins

YS VIII Lacrimosa of Dana

Star Ocean Till the end of Time

Star Ocean Integrity and Faithlessness

Elex

FarCry 3

YS Orgin

Watch Dogs

Sleeping Dogs

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Lego Harry Potter Collection

Fallout 4

Skyrim

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Persona 5

God Of War 3

Ni No Kuni 2

Shadow Of Mordor

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2

Fate/Extella The Umbral Star

Xcom 2

Farcry Primal

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Sword Art Online Lost Song

Just Cause 3

Infamous Second Son

Nier Automata

Ratchet And Clank

South Park The Fractured But Whole

Megadimension Neptunia VII

Dragon Age Inquision

ProtoType

Toukiden 2

One Piece Unlimited World Red

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Tales of Zestiria

FarCry 4

Nioh

Bioshock Collection

Fairy Fencer F

God Eater

Infamous First Light

God Eater 2

Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness

Once I start a game I plan on at least getting the platinum within it (If there is one) or 100% if there is not. If there is DLC Trophies in the game provided I own them they will be done in my own time while I focus on another main game. I also won't be putting any games on pause or hiatus if I start it I will finish it no matter how many times I get burnt out I am going to push on through. Yes I know this is probably not a healthy thing to do but that's a problem for me to deal with. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Please leave any suggestions/feedback in the comments section below.  I am always looking for help and suggestions on what to tackle next so don't hesitate to say anything.

Other than that feel free to Add my PSN: Decisive_Coder and support me through my travels. 

Edited by Decisive_Coder
  • Like 1

So I have decided that I will at least play one "support game" along side a main game. This will usually be a game that requires daily/weekly log ins/activities for example like yu-gi-oh master duel (my current side game) where I don't have to play actively so to speak but can log on do a few things and leave it or play it for a few hours make some progress and go back to the main game. So yeah thats my decision. Any recommendations will always be considered.

3 minutes ago, Decisive_Coder said:

So I have decided that I will at least play one "support game" along side a main game. This will usually be a game that requires daily/weekly log ins/activities for example like yu-gi-oh master duel (my current side game) where I don't have to play actively so to speak but can log on do a few things and leave it or play it for a few hours make some progress and go back to the main game. So yeah thats my decision. Any recommendations will always be considered.

I find two genre's are almost tailor made for that, and fit perfectly as 'long-haul' projects that can be dipped in and out of while other more narrative games are going on:

Arcade puzzlers, and Rogue-likes.

Personal recommendations in both genres, would be:

Arcade Puzzlers:

Chime Sharp

Lumines Remastered

Tetris Effect (got that one on the go myself right now!)

Critter Crunch

Rogue-likes:

Dead Cells

Curse of the Dead Gods

Rogue Legacy

RAD

Hades (though that has more narrative than most, so you may end up wanting to 'mainline' it more than the others)

Void Bastards

(also, my current one of these is Slay the Spire, which seems great, but I'm very early in it, so can't give a real endorsement yet!)

Aside from those, there is also management games, which can be great, relaxing more long term games - I don't play a tonne of them myself, but I do love Cities Skylines, which has provided over 400 hours of entertainment for me so far, and I've loved every minute!

Hey there!

I started trophy hunting last summer and made some good progression so far and still enjoy it.

My suggestion to you is to not go for a too long list from the scratch. I mean you can ofc and you will probably be able to beat it in two years whith a lot of dedication but you miss out on the real "milestone reached" feeling. I make small packages of games that I want to beat next and when I manged to get them done I feel accomplished. Then I tackle the next 4-5 games.

Just my tip for you too :)

2 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I find two genre's are almost tailor made for that, and fit perfectly as 'long-haul' projects that can be dipped in and out of while other more narrative games are going on:

Arcade puzzlers, and Rogue-likes.

Personal recommendations in both genres, would be:

Arcade Puzzlers:

Chime Sharp

Lumines Remastered

Tetris Effect (got that one on the go myself right now!)

Critter Crunch

Rogue-likes:

Dead Cells

Curse of the Dead Gods

Rogue Legacy

RAD

Hades (though that has more narrative than most, so you may end up wanting to 'mainline' it more than the others)

Void Bastards

(also, my current one of these is Slay the Spire, which seems great, but I'm very early in it, so can't give a real endorsement yet!)

Aside from those, there is also management games, which can be great, relaxing more long term games - I don't play a tonne of them myself, but I do love Cities Skylines, which has provided over 400 hours of entertainment for me so far, and I've loved every minute!

I do have a couple of these games in my library so might end up picking them up along side others. Even though I am dreading things like binding of issac was never any good at it. As for Cities Skylines I know that one on its own is a long haul and again it's not a game I have ever been particularly good at but have got a few hours in it probably close to 100 so might be something I pick up at some point.

2 hours ago, Wurstmann69 said:

Hey there!

I started trophy hunting last summer and made some good progression so far and still enjoy it.

My suggestion to you is to not go for a too long list from the scratch. I mean you can ofc and you will probably be able to beat it in two years whith a lot of dedication but you miss out on the real "milestone reached" feeling. I make small packages of games that I want to beat next and when I manged to get them done I feel accomplished. Then I tackle the next 4-5 games.

Just my tip for you too :)

It may seem like I have a long list but I have highlighted at least 5 games I want to complete by the end of the year to have a sort of main goal to achieve as you suggested!

• Like 1

So time for a little update I believe.

Progress on Tiny Tina's Wonderlands has been made to the point where I feel comfortable to move on to the next game since all that's really left for me to do is a few misc trophies which requires money that I plan to get AFK.

So now I am going to move onto a completely different game being "Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth", I have 2 reasons for this the first being there is online trophies involved and there's no telling when the servers can be shut down making the platinum unobtainable. The second reason being that Digimon Survive FINALLY got a release date for 28th of July, So my goal is to get this game done plus the sequel being hackers memory done before then. This gives me 3 months to do 2 games which on average are 100hr+ platinum's each. Should be easy enough