100 Cars Trophy

ProWizard94

I'll give you the most efficient & obvious method.

While it's not a secret that you can track miles in-game (press triangle in garage), it does not count if you drove below 1 mile and it's better to create events for 0.6-0.7 miles tracks as you would save a little bit more time. So instead, have a notepad and write every <1 mile car there (you might have played with some of those but you gotta be sure) then go create an event with a short track and play with each car. Go one by one.

Also, have a good playlist of podcasts/songs to reduce to effect of the chore and try to enjoy the grind lol. It takes 30-40 min at max. 

Edited by Realtione
grammar

12 hours ago, Realtione said:

I'll give you the most efficient & obvious method.

While it's not a secret that you can track miles in-game (press triangle in garage), it does not count if you drove below 1 mile and it's better to create events for 0.6-0.7 miles tracks as you would save a little bit more time. So instead, have a notepad and write every <1 mile car there (you might have played with some of those but you gotta be sure) then go create an event with a short track and play with each car. Go one by one.

Also, have a good playlist of podcasts/songs to reduce to effect of the chore and try to enjoy the grind lol. It takes 30-40 min at max. 

Cool, thanks!

I didn’t know this can be done in Race Creator and not career. Are you sure about this?