Old Member Looking to be More Active on the Fourms

BloodySky

Hey, everyone. I've been a member of this site for quite awhile, and the forums too. But I would mainly lurk and rarely post on the forums. I'm looking to change that. I really like being part of gaming, and trophy hunting, communities, so I look forward to become more of a regular member here.

I’m a huge gamer. I’ve been gaming from a very young age, thanks to my dad also being a gamer. The story goes that I first started playing games when I was almost 3 years old, but heck if I remember if that’s accurate or not. Ha ha. Another plus to my dad being a gamer was that I was able to grow up with gaming, as it evolved. And I’m thankful that I still get to game with him to this very day. We often play games co-op. Games like Diablo, Torchlight, Destiny, GTA Online, The Division, etc.

Now days I mainly like to hunt for trophies on PlayStation when I’m gaming. Before PlayStation released trophies, I was also quite into XBox achievements. But now days, I mostly just focus on PlayStation trophies. Although I prefer to game on PlayStation, I still love any and all games and consoles! I still play on XBox and Nintendo systems, as well as PC, of course! If you're wondering, my dad is also a bit of a trophy hunter too, although he’s not quite as into it as I am. We have actually got a few platinums together, playing fully co-op, in games like Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel, Diablo III and Killing Floor 2. His trophies, if you're curious.

I like to play any and all types of games. I will literally try out any game, if I think it looks fun or entertaining enough. I play anything from [what some people think are] snore inducing simulation games to edge-of-your-seat action games. I'll go from playing Farming Simulator one minute to Battlefield the next. I just play what I like. And what I like is all over the board. Usually though, my favorite games tend to be RPGs. Most of the time I’m a pretty chill person, just looking to have fun and make jokes. Due to this, I usually play games to just relax (where those simulation games I mentioned come in handy) and have fun. I usually don’t tend to play games that are frustrating, or play games on the hardest difficulty. Unless I’m going for a specific trophy, of course! Ha ha.

Speaking of trophy hunting, I am not as hardcore of a platinum hunter as I used to be. I still love to hunt for trophies, don’t get me wrong. It’s just I normally don’t go out of my way to tackle platinum trophies as much as I used to. The main reason is because my gaming backlog has gotten so large that now days I usually just get the trophies I can get easily enough, just by playing through the story, and move on. I might go back and tackle any quick trophies I missed, but that’s usually it. I typically only get the platinum trophy for games I really like now days, or ones that you can get basically by beating the story, and don’t require multiple playthroughs or tons of extra hours grinding.

Well I think that's enough from me for now! Geez, TL;DR much, BloodySky? Sorry! Ha ha. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope to fit right into the community here.

• Like 3

On 22/04/2022 at 1:39 AM, BloodySky said:

Hey, everyone. I've been a member of this site for quite awhile, and the forums too. But I would mainly lurk and rarely post on the forums. I'm looking to change that. I really like being part of gaming, and trophy hunting, communities, so I look forward to become more of a regular member here.

I’m a huge gamer. I’ve been gaming from a very young age, thanks to my dad also being a gamer. The story goes that I first started playing games when I was almost 3 years old, but heck if I remember if that’s accurate or not. Ha ha. Another plus to my dad being a gamer was that I was able to grow up with gaming, as it evolved. And I’m thankful that I still get to game with him to this very day. We often play games co-op. Games like Diablo, Torchlight, Destiny, GTA Online, The Division, etc.

Now days I mainly like to hunt for trophies on PlayStation when I’m gaming. Before PlayStation released trophies, I was also quite into XBox achievements. But now days, I mostly just focus on PlayStation trophies. Although I prefer to game on PlayStation, I still love any and all games and consoles! I still play on XBox and Nintendo systems, as well as PC, of course! If you're wondering, my dad is also a bit of a trophy hunter too, although he’s not quite as into it as I am. We have actually got a few platinums together, playing fully co-op, in games like Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel, Diablo III and Killing Floor 2. His trophies, if you're curious.

I like to play any and all types of games. I will literally try out any game, if I think it looks fun or entertaining enough. I play anything from [what some people think are] snore inducing simulation games to edge-of-your-seat action games. I'll go from playing Farming Simulator one minute to Battlefield the next. I just play what I like. And what I like is all over the board. Usually though, my favorite games tend to be RPGs. Most of the time I’m a pretty chill person, just looking to have fun and make jokes. Due to this, I usually play games to just relax (where those simulation games I mentioned come in handy) and have fun. I usually don’t tend to play games that are frustrating, or play games on the hardest difficulty. Unless I’m going for a specific trophy, of course! Ha ha.

Speaking of trophy hunting, I am not as hardcore of a platinum hunter as I used to be. I still love to hunt for trophies, don’t get me wrong. It’s just I normally don’t go out of my way to tackle platinum trophies as much as I used to. The main reason is because my gaming backlog has gotten so large that now days I usually just get the trophies I can get easily enough, just by playing through the story, and move on. I might go back and tackle any quick trophies I missed, but that’s usually it. I typically only get the platinum trophy for games I really like now days, or ones that you can get basically by beating the story, and don’t require multiple playthroughs or tons of extra hours grinding.

Well I think that's enough from me for now! Geez, TL;DR much, BloodySky? Sorry! Ha ha. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope to fit right into the community here.

Great stuff!

Good to have you here. Happy Hunting! ?

• Like 1