Auctioneer?

DerDeutscher

Finally got it, may be random no idea. I was attempting on PS5 with 2 controllers in a 2 player game. Tried on PS4 with 4 controllers in a 4 player game and it popped 2nd try. Nothing special; just won auctions normally and stole a few with community chest items.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 4/23/2022 at 11:42 PM, DerDeutscher said:

Finally got it, may be random no idea. I was attempting on PS5 with 2 controllers in a 2 player game. Tried on PS4 with 4 controllers in a 4 player game and it popped 2nd try. Nothing special; just won auctions normally and stole a few with community chest items.

Just tried the 4 controller method and managed to get it my first try 

49 minutes ago, TheRagingSemi said:

anyone know a good 2 controller method for high voltage, auctioneer, and big spender

This game is very luck based on what bonus you get so just keep going for it. I just got Runner up (lose most auctions) and Bulldog (win most auctions) together just now, even though I intentionally lost 4 auctions and did not win any (although I did buy a lot so maybe that somehow counts as winning an auction?)

You should go for Big Spender and High Voltage together and hope one of them pops. Just keep buying houses and then putting electricity into as many as you can.

For auctioneer, buy up a number of properties at the start of the game with your 2nd controller, then just keep opening community chests with your main account until you find the auction hammer power up and use it on the properties. 

48 minutes ago, NZBigC said:

This game is very luck based on what bonus you get so just keep going for it. I just got Runner up (lose most auctions) and Bulldog (win most auctions) together just now, even though I intentionally lost 4 auctions and did not win any (although I did buy a lot so maybe that somehow counts as winning an auction?)

You should go for Big Spender and High Voltage together and hope one of them pops. Just keep buying houses and then putting electricity into as many as you can.

For auctioneer, buy up a number of properties at the start of the game with your 2nd controller, then just keep opening community chests with your main account until you find the auction hammer power up and use it on the properties. 

Yeah its frustrating haha. Last 3 I need and I've done a bunch of different stuff for them. Hopefully I'll get them after work with little to no resistance