Weapon Attachments Not Dropping

nate_drake117

Has anyone run into a problem where certain weapons aren't spawning on bad guys for the attachments? I am trying to get the high cap feline for extended mags yet it won't drop where all guides say it will be. Anyone know how to fix this?

Edited by nate_drake117

On 4/25/2022 at 8:26 AM, nate_drake117 said:

Has anyone run into a problem where certain weapons aren't spawning on bad guys for the attachments? I am trying to get the high cap feline for extended mags yet it won't drop where all guides say it will be. Anyone know how to fix this?

Just an update, I spent 3 days running the mission hoping to get the high cap feline to spawn, which it did not. I tried playing the mission on all difficulties besides veteran, restarting the checkpoint, restarting the mission and played through the first and second mission back to back, nothing worked. I decided to delete the game and install it without the patch, I loaded it up and played it on veteran and it dropped first go.

So if anyone runs into this problem which I haven't seen anywhere online, but if you're very unlucky like me then maybe give that a try that. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...