Easy Platinum, Nice Little Basic Story....Weird Gameplay/Controls

GodKaio-Ken

I was fine with the little story and whatnot, but the gameplay got sort of old by zone 4. The physics of the game just feel kind of off....Ive played tons of platformers as its my favorite genre and while the game wasnt bad, it was super weird and clunky with the control responses. The helicopter feels like its flying into  a super heavy wind. The whole game  just controlled so strange, I only got used to it after beating the story and by that time there was only like ten minutes of gameplay left to collect the side mission trophies.

The enemy placement is also weird. Mainly because they are often barely able to be jumped on height wise in the later levels and if you miss by a tiny bit you end up taking damage. The running skill is nice but it takes too long into the game to get. It seems like it might actually be fun to speedrun, but its not a game you really want to play over and over.

Also whats up with all the upgrades costing so much lol I could only buy the balloon upgrade the entire game.

• Like 1