Warbot trophy information

Drag-On-Detritus

I recently picked up Warbot & got it done. Nothing was too bad trophy wise & I found next to no information along the way so I'm leaving some here in case anyone else picks it up. The chances are very low but who knows, maybe one day this game will hit 30 owners. 

Online Boost - Set the rounds to 1 & when the round starts & you've put on your gloves just put the controllers down to make your character walk backwards until you ring-out (this counts as a win for the opponent) but make sure you don't highlight the home button by accident (this ends the match prematurely).

Arcade Mode - Beat around 5-6 opponents for 10k score, start with Banshee & use the quick punches while close cheese (described below) for as many opponents as you can (I beat 4 with just this).

Story mode - If you use Dolor & spam the Right Hook, Left Uppercut combo you'll push your opponent to the edge quite fast & make them ring out. If you time the combo as the opponent is getting up you can chain these together. Otherwise the AI will eventually do nothing but block & you'll have to throw them. When you unlock Banshee she's so fast you can just get close to the opponent & repeatedly spam basic fast punches & the AI can't get out of it. Easiest strat but you might have to let the AI do a combo on you to end up being that close in the first place. The reason for the cheese is to save energy & time since the story mode is 16x3 rounds which is a bit on the long side. It gets quite tiring playing normally but the quick punches only require a small gesture.

Combo Training - it seems like you actually need to connect all the combos. Inputs work best when you're facing towards the camera. The training dummy blocks a lot & there are no training options which complicates things a bit. After a few combos the players will be on the left side of the screen which sucks, put both controllers down to walk backwards when this happens. Combos are different for each character, I used Dolor to get the trophy & found he had a pretty easy combo sheet. Inputting the combos fast works best you don't need to wait for any animations or attacks before inputting any part of the sequence.

Unlocks - The story mode unlockable characters appear to the left & right while the MP unlock (Cesar) appears at the left bottom. This doesn't correspond to the information displayed on screen and was a great source of confusion. Also for some reason when you boot up the game after closing it all characters are locked until you play one of the modes once even after you've unlocked them.

Got You - If you still need this after getting the score requirement trophies just put the controllers down to end the round early.

Stun Double - Once each in both Story & Arcade mode the game wants you to stun the opponent with a 3-hit combo (you need to wait until your energy meter is full before connecting with this initial 3-hit in order to stun the opponent) & then hit them with a different 3 hit combo while they're stunned. I used Cesar & [Combo 1] Right Punch, Left Hook, Right Uppercut followed by [Combo 2] Right Punch, Left Uppercut, Right Punch.

4-hit combo x30 - I used Mash for this, his 4 hit combo was quite easy to execute & connected more often than it didn't: Right Punch, Left Hook, Right Uppercut, Left Punch

• Like 2