A better sliding 15 puzzle solver

AWildMimikyuu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This thing goes so fast how do you even follow that ? And the tiles are not shown in the solution, just step numbers.

Edit : Nervermind I'm just an idiot, its always the blank space that moves.

Got it now, thanks, my small brain would never finish that on its own.

Edited by Ennlocke
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At first your steps seemed like nonsense but it was just getting down with the basics of the website made. Big thanks to whoever coded it, as it does a better job than other puzzle solving alternatives out there. And of course, thanks to you for sharing such valid information with us. I had to do some tweaking to the main image to get the other puzzle trophies but it's all about getting the best RNG combination with these puzzles. Making sure that the small numbers are mostly on top and big ones on the bottom, that way you have a lot of time to solve them. Welcome Park is probably one of the worst in-game console tutorials one could sit through. No wonder why the Vita died, all these useless features were never asked for in the first place.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/12/2022 at 6:09 AM, Harkriderdrums said:

Thank you! It worked for me! 

Also, I took a slow-mo video of the program solving the puzzle so I could follow along by video. I kept confusing myself when just reading it.

Again, thanks!! Definitely earned the upvote.

The slow-mo video did the trick for me. Thx. Now i just need a solution for the 14 piece puzzle. My brain is unable to figure it out myself. Anyone got some tricks or tips? 

EDIT: Nevermind, just got it after 2 more trys

Edited by mbgt2506
Correction

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the picture, it was impossible to do it this way, but the picture worked for me. After struggling for half an hour, I was able to solve it with my own efforts.

I started the game with this first, I wouldn't continue if I didn't get the trophy. That's why this is the first trophy unlocked  :D Now I can finish it quickly