Precision Alignment trophy

Cloemoester

Hello,

Ok I know the game is farely new but I thought I would ask anyone who has managed to get this :)

I've been trying to get this trophy ever since I unlocked Lydia and I'm confused haha. It says in game I've defeated 3/5 discordians and can't get anymore then that. I definitely been hitting the enemies with one arrow but doesn't seem to change. So basically what I'm asking is do I have to do 5 in one go, or am I just really unlucky haha.

Any tips would be extremely helpful anyway!

Thank you! :) 

On 5/16/2022 at 1:44 PM, Cloemoester said:

Hello,

Ok I know the game is farely new but I thought I would ask anyone who has managed to get this :)

I've been trying to get this trophy ever since I unlocked Lydia and I'm confused haha. It says in game I've defeated 3/5 discordians and can't get anymore then that. I definitely been hitting the enemies with one arrow but doesn't seem to change. So basically what I'm asking is do I have to do 5 in one go, or am I just really unlucky haha.

Any tips would be extremely helpful anyway!

Thank you! :) 

I was able to get it using her regular bow shot.   NOT the ultimate bow move.   What I did to get 5 kills at the same time was use a Nocturnal bow.   I did it on level 1-10, and I got it first try.   The bow did have pierce on it, but it was only through 1 enemy, so, I believe it was the Nocturnal explosion damage that counted as the rest of the kills.

Edited by webdude7958
Grammar
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, webdude7958 said:

I was able to get it using her regular bow shot.   NOT the ultimate bow move.   What I did to get 5 kills at the same time was use a Nocturnal bow.   I did it on level 1-10, and I got it first try.   The bow did have pierce on it, but it was only through 1 enemy, so, I believe it was the Nocturnal explosion damage that counted as the rest of the kills.

Thank you!! I managed to get the trophy with your tips! :D 

• 2 weeks later...

There is another way to get this trophy without Nocturne.

When you get a piercing bow, there's a chance that it'll say that it will pierce through all the enemies instead of 1/2 enemies. I got this bow after I beat the final boss though and it was in the shop.

Thought it might help a bit.