trick for Unstoppable

SFaaa7_43

to any one have hard time with last trophy Which is

Unstoppable 

You can just exit the game or close the app when You die, And the game will not count your death

note: The trophy ask You to fight 25 boss in a row without die, so You can get the trophy now and no matter if you die or not because you will close the app

and the death will not count

also other thing if you Waiting for the next challenge you can just Render time from the device itself 

GL

Edited by SFaaa7_43
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...
On 18/05/2022 at 11:22 AM, SFaaa7_43 said:

to any one have hard time with last trophy Which is

Unstoppable 

You can just exit the game or close the app when You die, And the game will not count your death

note: The trophy ask You to fight 25 boss in a row without die, so You can get the trophy now and no matter if you die or not because you will close the app

and the death will not count

also other thing if you Waiting for the next challenge you can just Render time from the device itself 

GL

I've beaten one daily challenge. Then I changed the date but the next challenge had crap powerups.

So I tried to change the date for a reroll but it remained the same it wouldn't reset.

Normally changing the date kept rerolling the challenges but after completing one it won't reroll. 

Starting and not completing a challenge breaks the streak as well. Don't think I'll be able to get this one. 

Edited by A-D-I-L_99