Multiplayer issues

wolfpack7-1

Is anyone else having a rough time with the multiplayer. A friend of mine and I both have the game and good internet connections but can only play a co-op match for about 20 minutes, if even that long, before the non-host is kicked. The host then has to quit out of the match and start all over again. The kicked person cannot rejoin mid-match as you get an error message stating the match has already started. It's extremely frustrating not to mention there is no way to see if the match has even counted toward the trophy. We aren't even sure about how it is in "Versus" mode as we haven't tried it yet. Has anyone got any advice or solutions for the multiplayer modes for this game? I reached out to 505 Games and got the response of "delete and re-install the game "and check internet connections." It looks like support for this game is non-existent. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

this games MP is utter garbage, I just tried to connect with a player and we had "9999" ping, despite me having 1Gig fiber optics internet.

Thoi managed to connect with my other PS4, so i think the only reliable way to knock out the online trophies is a self boost or get ur buddy come over to ur house....

• 4 months later...

Same, even if i have 1gb fiber optic internet and im we are connected via cable, it's literally impossible to play it, we make up the lobby but when we press for start we get kicked in the loading screen, if someone with a very good internet wants to try as well, let me know, since my friend had like 200mbs speed or so...