Early unlock for hidden character Sachael

MyNameIs_Rainman

Found this on GameFaqs when looking up some info about the game and I can confirm, entering the provided code does indeed add the character to roster and subsequently, pop the trophy.

"Straight from the publisher's Discord,
- to unlock Zephiriel you have to unlock Sachel and replay map 15 without Sachel or Jachim in your party(not in fight)
- to unlock Jachim you have to unlock Sachel and replay map 21 without Sachel or Zephiriel in your party(not in fight)
- to unlock beast on map 00 (it should show up as one of enemies on right side of map) you have to replay map 00 after finishing map 24 - there should be dialogue before and after this fight
I can't trigger the fourth unlockable character though. Contrary to what I said, the code to unlock Sachel early is still applicable: SA5X2CHA10EL"

Link to page is below. 

Rise eterna gamefaqs board

I only started the game and saved right before the first battle, went to main menu and tried it and it definitely works, not sure how much of an impact it will make and if there are similar codes for other hidden characters...although it seems like it's kinda easy how to unlock them anyways...I guess having then earlier speeds the game along? Hope it helps anyone else starting off.