Key & Coin Glitches

coldspectre

In the pyramid level, if you have your settings at 125% speed, one of the keys will vanish from the inventory but will remain tallied to your overall level completion, which is the reason why you can be 1 key short before the boss door but will have unlocked the 'Key Hoarder' trophy. So restart the game with no memory and do not adjust the game speed. 

If you have used the 999 coins cheat code and you open a chest, the game can crash and then seem to consistently crash every time you open a chest. Restart the game with no memory and do not use the coin cheat code. 

If you're game managed to crash your entire console like it has just done to mine and you are either booted out of your account when launching games or your trophies won't update, you have to factory reset the console to remove whatever corrupt data is causing the problem because it is located somewhere on the console. Frankly, I'm not going to play the game after I reset, this game is complete and utter garbage, broken to its core. Ruined my day!