carving a path, found your flow, gap in the market, the training was worth it are glitched.

tommyrotts

none of these trophies will unlock, even though I've met the requirements for them (some several times over).  I can only assume that there are more that are glitched as well.  Pretty disheartening, as it seemed like it would have been a fun plat.  If you're aiming for it though, I would advise against it unless it gets patched/there is a work around.  I have no clue how likely either are.

It was really starting to get fun, and it just kinda sucks to know I realistically won't be able to finish it.

Edit: get some gear  and its getting cluttered in here are also glitched.  I have 36 items (43 if bikes count, its says "items" so I would assume they do?) in my inventory.

I know Sony refunds sometimes based on glitched trophies (they have done it for Destiny 2, which wasn't even glitched, and 2 indie games were the devs said they had no plans on patching the game anymore), but I will wait and see how I feel later.  Hopefully they fix them, but I dunno a thing about how receptive the devs are.  Seems like a fun game (felt very Unity steam game at first, but I get the impression the devs actually wanted to make something fun?  Again, no idea about the devs), and I would really like to 100% it.  If anyone knows a way to reach out to them, or if it is worth trying, I would appreciate it.

Im not exactly sure what to do at this point.  Current patch, no crashes or anything.

Edited by tommyrotts
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...