Small Simple Guide on how to get "EDITIONS" Button.

DecSim01

1. Purchase a copy of an old copy of Minecraft, the one entitled "Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition". I got mine for a good price on eBay (around £20). It's the one with Steve with diamond armour on.
  2. Once you have the correct copy, put it into your ps4/ps5 and wait a couple seconds to be able to launch the game. Do this while the update for the latest version is downloading. (If you've previously played Minecraft you have to delete all traces of your Minecraft saves etc, not sure if this is true as I was not in this situation but it's what I've heard from other forum posts) 
  3. Load up the game and the old classic version of Console Minecraft should boot up.
  4. Create a world.
  5. Save and exit and wait for the update to download. Don't close the game, instead, when the update downloads, press the PlayStation button to load up the update. The game will quit itself and relaunch the game with the latest update.
  6. Once done, I didn't sign into my Microsoft account yet. Nor did I bother updating the world I made earlier to the current version. Not sure if necessary but there's no need so don't bother just to be safe.
  7. If done correctly, you should see the "EDITIONS" button on the menu at the bottom.

Since the latest update is done and the "EDITIONS" button is there, you should be able to play online and get the online trophies from Expansion 2 and Expansion 5! Happy Trophy Hunting!

If you've got any questions, lemme know and I'll try to help you as best as I can!

Edited by DecSim01
  • Like 2