For those who have played/completed Narco Road DLC, is this a bug?

Hi,

I've got the platinum and have finished the Fallen Ghosts DLC.

I want to start Narco Road and have bought all skill upgrades on my first playthrough of the main campaign. However, when I booted up Narco Road I noticed that several skills did not carry over, as in despite the skill tree being there the upgrade bars are empty. This is despite all skills carrying over in Fallen Ghosts. I deleted my Narco Road save (it was only the beginning so nothing lost) and when I started again the skill upgrades were still missing. I know certain weapons do not carry over but skill points and levels?  The missing skills are as follows:

Physical:

Car shield

Aircraft shield

Item:

Binocular Recon

Thermal vision

Drone:

Mark Area

Stealth

Weapon:

Grenade launcher

VHC Destruction

So, as those who have played the DLC would know, it's not a bug - the developers really were that stupid as to think stealing away some of the skill points players grinded for in the main game just to make us grind for them again in the DLC was a good idea. I don't understand how these people dress themselves in the morning. Anyway, got 100% and have uninstalled this mess.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Did unlocking all of the skills in Narco Road give you the all upgrades trophy from the base game? I bought all upgrades in the base game and it didn’t pop so I’m trying to find a fix. 

Re-read the op and you got the plat before you started Narco

Road. My bad.

Edited by MrNomenclature

44 minutes ago, MrNomenclature said:

Did unlocking all of the skills in Narco Road give you the all upgrades trophy from the base game? I bought all upgrades in the base game and it didn’t pop so I’m trying to find a fix. 

Re-read the op and you got the plat before you started Narco

Road. My bad.

Yeah, I got the plat before doing Narco Road but I can tell you that, in my case, that method wouldn't have worked anyway since the skill points that didn't register weren't necessarily the ones that I had to unlock again for Narco Road. I had to start a new playthrough and work out what ones I thought didn't track in order to get the upgrades trophy. I can see you've got the drone upgrades trophy so at least that skill tree is ruled out.

I would actually recommend doing the base game first before starting a Narco Road save file as I heard from some people that this particular DLC has a tendency to bug the upgrades trophy. since it takes away some skills earned in the base game which confuses the tracker.