Elite Crew - How to unlock it?

Linconanann

For the Elite Crew trophy, I tried many times on Level 1  to get it, but it didn't work for me. Here are the ways I tried:

1. One Player on Level 1: No fails or trash left behind.

2. Two Player on Level 1: No fails or trash left behind.

3. Start a new game and complete level 1 again - One Player on Level 1: No fails or trash left behind.

4. Three players on Level 1 and Level 2: No fails or trash left behind.

None of these worked. 

Has anyone unlocked it? Please help!

Thanks!!!

Edited by Linconanann
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I managed to unlock the elite crew trophy on level 12.

I wouldn't think this would matter but we had two players.

We made sure to do the level perfectly. No timed out or incorrect orders. We also made sure not to sprint through anyone, knocking them down. No body got ran over by moving carts (this includes the passengers and the two of us playing) Noone got dropped through the hatch except for the people that were supposed to get dropped through with their luggage. 

This way at the final points screen, fails and trash were both at 0. There was nothing in our mind that would have counted as a fail either.

We had done this on other levels but for whatever reason, it unlocked on level 12.

On 7/23/2022 at 0:01 AM, Gonzo7166 said:

I managed to unlock the elite crew trophy on level 12.

I wouldn't think this would matter but we had two players.

We made sure to do the level perfectly. No timed out or incorrect orders. We also made sure not to sprint through anyone, knocking them down. No body got ran over by moving carts (this includes the passengers and the two of us playing) Noone got dropped through the hatch except for the people that were supposed to get dropped through with their luggage. 

This way at the final points screen, fails and trash were both at 0. There was nothing in our mind that would have counted as a fail either.

We had done this on other levels but for whatever reason, it unlocked on level 12.

Thanks for the info. I got it in level 8. It definitely needs to be some later levels.